7/26/2010

WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I DO?

Person number one: You're really pretty. You really are. But I know that you're not right for me. I'm so sorry, I really am... You're more friend to me. We are not that same I wish we would. I'm sorry, hun... I love you, always.

Person number two: You're so beautiful. Love you so much. I've known you since we was little. And I know that you have so much feleings for me. But it's too complicated, you know it is...

Person number three: You're pretty, beautiful and everything too... You all are. But that girl, I mean... Wau. She's so same. Like me. We're so close and we talk so often. You always make me laugh, you're smart too. And you're not that jealous as me, hah... But you understand me more than anybody. We've known a little while, but I wanna you know better. EVerything about you. I like you, I love you, I... Omg this feeling. Just be mine forever as a friend or girlfriend, ok? ♥

Now everybody says that "pick number three." I don't pick anybody ! These are my feelings. Feelings about three, beautiful girls. My feelings are just so messed up. Somebody just kill me, please .. ?

- Oscar.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti